Saturday, January 15, 2011

The picture frame.

We bought a set of Jay Ryan's 2010 postcards, and when looking for frames, I went to one of my favorite sites, Etsy.com, to see what people were selling there. I came across the Etsy site of DA Custom Frames, and fell in love.

The frames are hand-made, hand-milled, and hand-finished in Woodstock, Georgia by David Arnold - the "DA" of DA Custom Frames. While David's website didn't have the sizes I was looking for, I simply sent him a note through Etsy and asked for custom sizes - and a couple of weeks later, they arrived at my door... complete with glass, acid-free foam core backing, and hanging hardware. BOOM!



I liked the rustic finish of David's frames so much so that I also ordered a frame for a big 18x24 Jay Ryan print... and it looks awesome.

Quality is amazing, customer service is fast and friendly, price is great, and supporting someone who does what they love is worth every single penny!

2 comments:

DA custom frames said...

Thanks so much for the post! . . . Great display.


-David Arnold

Unknown said...

Sweet man! I'm going to check them out for a print I've been putting off framing for too long.